Monday, July 11, 2011

Huawei Training at Shenzhen China

          

            At last, I finally made it to be on other country. I thought i gonna die without having experience to be on other side of this planet Earth.lolz!. It was June 15 June til June 25, 2011 when I was invited to joined on a special training which held in Shenzhen, China. The experience was so awesome because it was full of good memories, bonding with my colleagues and of course the intensive training at Huawei Training Center.



 

This is the place I've been stayed.Metropark Hotel in Shenzhen China.
Together with our Chines Friends Weng Qing and Pen













At the training Center
Some new inventions in Huawei.


Together with our instructor Sir Patrick Yang.


2 comments:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

naman oh!! kaya pala nanahimik ka eh!! outside the country pala!!
hehe

>> lumilevel up kana!! tengoy~~

krn said...

ayun nohhh... ikaw na!!

Followers

Popular Posts